|· Higher levels of physical activity are seen in Devon.
· Levels of excess weight in children are above average at age 4/5 and below average at age 10/11.
· The alcohol-related admissions (narrow definition) rate is similar to England.
· Adult smoking rates are below the national average.
· Mortality rates are falling.
|Example of success|
|· The new substance misuse recovery and treatment service has been commissioned
· Almost 40,000 NHS Health Checks have been delivered in Devon since 2013 providing an opportunity to identify health issues early and make lifestyle change
· A weight management on referral service has been commissioned