|· Clostridium Difficile incidence aligns with South West and national rates.
· The gap between Devon and the South West and England for the detection of dementia has narrowed significantly.
· Devon has relatively low levels of injuries due to falls.
· A higher proportion feel supported to manage their long-term condition in Devon.
· Reablement service effectiveness is above average, but recorded coverage is low.
· Readmission rates are below average but are increasing over time.
|Example of success|
|· Dementia diagnosis is increasing and the memory café network is increasing its reach
· Of all the people the social care reablement supports, 87.5% do not require a service after their 6 week period of reablement following hospital discharge.