|· Child poverty levels fell between 2011 and 2012.
· Recorded levels of child development are above the South West and England averages.
· Rates of smoking at delivery are falling over time.
· Teenage conception rates have fallen over time, particularly in more deprived areas.
· Self-harm admissions in younger people are above the national average.
|Examples of success|
|· The Early Help Strategy implementation plan is in place and a new service to support the emotional health and wellbeing of children and young people is currently being tendered which will provide a significant improvement in the offer to support early help
· Weight management training for professionals and voluntary sector groups has been commissioned with a commissioned support programme to address healthy weight in children