|· Suicide rates in Devon are consistently above the national average.|
· There is a smaller gap in life expectancy between the most and least deprived communities in Devon than nationally.
· Self-reported wellbeing in Devon tends to be better than the national average.
· The proportion stating that they have as much social contact as they would like is above the national average.
· Quality of life for carers is in line with the national average.
· Devon had similar levels of people with learning disabilities in stable and appropriate accommodation than the national average, but lower rates for people with mental health issues.
|Example of success|
|· Protected characteristics are explicitly covered in the Joint Strategic Needs Assessment and a lesbian, gay, bi-sexual and transgender health needs assessment has been published.|